5.6.09

Friends on a Friday...





I have some very great close friends in my real life...They mean everything to me...good or bad times...You know who you are :) I´ll always be here for you :)

In blogland I feel I have some good ones too...even some of them lives miles away...we never even met?...But I really feel some kind of connection...funny...weird...AND NICE...Thank you girls :)
You know who you are...

It´s Friday...Weekword is SCALE made by sweet Thereza...Mine is not ready, it´s been a hectic week...But I´ll be back :)
Be sure to check Therezas blog Tiny Red to see who´s IN this week :)

Rules are simple;

Mondays
One blogger comes up with a word/theme...
Fridays
Show your piece on your blog...
List the other participants...
Choose a new WEEKWORD-finder...

Open for everyone...

4 kommentarer:

aimee sagde ...

your weekword game has totally taken off! do you feel like a proud mother??

●• Thereza sagde ...

awww i love this sequence!!!
and i know what you mean about the blog friends... it's weird but the feeling of connection, community and mutual support is real too, isn't it?! great!

Lotte sagde ...

Yes Aimee and very happy to have more and more weekfull "kids"...
hihihihi

Lotte sagde ...

Yes Thereza, my friend...sure is :) hehe