23.6.09

I hope to C you anyway?



G-sus girls...I´m SO sorry...I´ve made a mess...
This week we apparently have TWO weekwords...
And it is MY mistake...
I didn´t know that Jenna (sorry J.) already had picked Kristi (sorry K.) to be the next wordfinder?
So yesterday I asked Sandra D. if she wanted to be the weekwordfinder?...And, she said yes.

Thanks Lea...
for updating me...:)
Can I borrow your new glasses?

Kristis word is CLUSTER :)
SURPRISE is Sandras word :)


Go for some 2 x Weekwords this Friday...

7 kommentarer:

Christine Clemmensen sagde ...

Skøn illustration - wow

Lotte sagde ...

Tak Christine ;)))

aimee sagde ...

well, i think it is funny! so... two posts in one day? or one weekword post friday and one saturday? one or the other? or both in the same post? we have lots of weekword choices here...

you make me laugh :)

Esti sagde ...

i have to check what cluster means, ha, ha...
your letters are so great! keep on!

Lotte sagde ...

Aimee...Not funny that I made a big mess this week...haha...but to late now...Just post a lot, with this weeks two great words...:) is my advice...haha

Esti...I also had to look the words Cluster up...
Thanks for liking the letters...Therapy to make them...
Must see what to do with them ;)

Rynke sagde ...

Supernice C!! :)

Lotte sagde ...

Thanks Rynke ;)))