8.11.08

Make your own brush...


1; I kind of liked these flowers in my window...taken against the light...


Go to Image...adjustments...threshold...click OK and it then looks like this...


Your new brush is now added to where you choose the brush sizes...
Next, choose brush...find you own...in sizes...choose a colour...make a new document...and click...TADAAAAA :)


2 ;A flower after doing the threshold thing...If I don´t want the "black" area around...


I go to ; Image...adjustments...and invert...
It´s then more clean to use like this...


TADAAAAA...
Enjoy...

4 kommentarer:

Esti sagde ...

I'm useless with photoshop... :(

Lotte sagde ...

No Es...this is easy...I´m sure you can do it...Believe in yourself girl...hihihi

aimee sagde ...

this is so, so cool... i loved the transformation from nature to a hip piece of graphic work. i've got to try this!

Lotte sagde ...

Please do...it´s SO much fun...Don´t really know if my do-it-yourself...is good enough...if not...then just call and I come over to show you...haha